netUP nuMotus Cloud is an internet cloud based solution to enable transfers between multiple destinations. The internet transfer service is hosted by netUP and a potential customer can connect to this service via any commercially accepted internet connectivity, e.g. ADSL, own network, 3G, 4G, HSDPA, etc.
How does it work?
The customer installs the small netUP nuMotus Agent on any server (Windows, UNIX or Linux) or workstation that is connected to the internet. The customer must then ensure that ports 8022 is open to netUP services and the agent will automatically establish the connection to the nuMotus Cloud service. The destination path is defined and the business rules defined for sending and receiving files. Send and receive directories are automatically created during installation and as soon as a file is placed in the send directory, the process will automatically transfer the file to the defined destination. Visa versa for incoming files. A browser based screen is available to the customer to monitor the status of all transfers.How does it work?
What does the nuMotus Cloud solution provide?
- Full control of transfers by providing a managed file transfer (MFT) solution
- 99,9% availability of agent
- Single connection to secure internet cloud
- Encrypted transfers
- Unlimited third party connections
- Unlimited file sizes
- One-time installations of agent with automatic background updates
- Business rules based on file events and managed by an intelligent agent
- Customer can monitor the endpoint (agent)
- nuMotus Cloud will detect endpoint
- Each file is tracked
- Alerts are sent to customer via sms/email when required
- Support from the netUP 24×7 Help Desk
By implementing the netUP nuMotus Cloud Solution you will…..
- Have total control over your transfers
- Have your files secure and encrypted
- Keep your data safe as no data is stored, but only passed through
- Meet your business growth demands
- Meet your SLA’s
- Resolve audit and compliancy issues (This solution is PCI DSS compliant)
netUP nuMotus Cloud Basic Architecture